Asheville Insider Guided Walking Tour
Asheville by Foot’s remarkable guided walking tours will help you make the most of your Asheville experience. Whether you’re visiting Asheville for the first time or the tenth, with Asheville by Foot you’ll develop a deep appreciation for Asheville’s rich history, stunning architecture and unique culture. This is Asheville’s definitive tour, walking or otherwise, and is led by the most knowledgeable guides in the city. Have an amazing experience becoming an Asheville insider as you explore the city’s rich history, stunning architecture and unique culture. Enjoy an insider’s access to a number of hidden gems reachable only by foot as you tour one of the country’s most unique cities.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pack Square, Bordered by Broadway, Market and College Streets, Asheville, NC 28801
This is the center of town and our starting point.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Thomas Wolfe Memorial, 52 N Market St, Asheville, NC 28801-8105
The boarding house where the noted American author grew up.
Pass By: Grove Arcade, 1 Page Ave, Asheville, NC 28801-2382
One of the great shopping arcades built in the 1920 in the Gothic Revival style.
Pass By: YMI Cultural Center, 39 S Market St, Asheville, NC 28801-3725
Important community cultural center that was built by the African-American business community at the turn of the 20th Century.
Pass By: Basilica of Saint Lawrence, 97 Haywood St, Asheville, NC 28801-2852
The final architectural masterpiece of Raphael Guastavino.
Pass By: Pritchard Park, 4 College St, Asheville, NC 28801-2803
Home of Asheville’s famous Friday night Drum Circle.
Departure Point :1 S Pack Square, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.