Asheville Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn Asheville into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 2-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The adventure begins in the heart of the city and takes you to an amazing collection of outdoor art, historic parks, and monuments dedicated the city's famous citizens and historical events. The game route is approximately 1 mile and will show you some of the best sights of the city while challenging your mind and capacity for fun. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop to enjoy the art, do some people watching or grab a bite to eat… why not, it’s your schedule? Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people
What's excluded :
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vance Memorial, US-74 ALT, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Starting point of your Quest.
Stop At: Pack Square Park, Downtown Asheville, Asheville, NC
Solve challenges related to the sculptures and surrounding area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: WNC Veterans Memorial, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Explore the memorial while solving challenges
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Thomas Wolfe Memorial, 52 N Market St, Asheville, NC 28801-8105
Learn about the Thomas Wolfe House while solving puzzles. You will not be entering the house during your scavenger hunt.
Pass By: Asheville Community Theatre, 35 E Walnut St, Asheville, NC 28801-2909
Learning fun facts about the theatre during your Quest.
Stop At: Pritchard Park, 4 College St, Asheville, NC 28801-2803
Spend some time in the park learning about the sculptures and solving challenges along the way.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Vance Memorial, US-74 ALT, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/4/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have a US cellular data plan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.