ASINARA ISLAND TOUR Full Day by BIKE (return hydrofoil transfer INCLUDED)
You will face a path between the clear sea of a thousand shades and the generous land. You will walk down the slopes in peace, but even the climbs will not have to worry you, because thanks to the pedal assistance, no climb will be insurmountable. A pleasant day is for you on the horizon, you just have to book and prepare your backpack. Are you ready?
Punctuality, efficiency, elegance, experience and professionalism.
Available to meet any customer need.
Assistance throughout the tour.
"Happiness is a JOURNEY, not a destination ... !!!"
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Transfer to / from Porto Torres-Asinara
- Daily excursion by E-bike
- Sports Technician
- Bike rent
- RC insurance
- Landing fee on the island of Asinara
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Porto Torres, Porto Torres, Province of Sassari, Sardinia
Once you have met the group, having taken the E-BIKE and equipment, you are ready to go.
You will embark on a motorboat that will transport you to the island of ASINARA, a journey of about 2 hours where you can admire the beautiful crystal clear waters of northern SARDINIA and be lulled by the waves to relax before a breathtaking bike ride on the island.
Pass By: Asinara, Asinara, Province of Sassari, Sardinia
Ride exploring Asinara, a wonder of nature in the far north of Sardinia. Riding an e-bike starting from Porto Torres pier you will discover the wild beauties of this island in the island! Many stages in the most significant points such as the former maximum security prison, the house where Falcone and Borsellino lived and the beach of Cala Sabina where we will have a packed lunch.
Departure Point :Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 07046 Porto Torres SS, Italy
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable and sporty clothing suitable for the season
- Identity card
- Packed lunch
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.