Assisi: Organic Winery Visit with Wine/Oil tasting and Full Lunch
Enjoy a fascinating introduction to the world of food, wines and extra virgin olive oil on this tour in a winery in the heart of the beautiful Umbrian countryside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tasting
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Umbria Con Me Day Tours, St. Pietro Nenni, 06081, Assisi Italy
The winery is located on the hillsides to the east of Assisi, a land rich in peace and saints, but also renowned for its centuries-old vocation for wine-making and olive oil production.
You will visit one of the oldest organic wineries in Assisi, where you will learn about its history and special aspects. You will see the vineyards and travel through the process right to the bottle, passing through the pressing machine, steel tanks and oak barrels.
At the end of the tour, you'll taste Assisi DOC and Umbria IGT organic wines, paired with different traditional plates, like warm bruschetta with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, cheeses with jams and balsamic vinegar, and typical desserts of the Umbrian kitchen. Moreover, during the wine tasting, you'll enjoy a beautiful view of the valley in a quiet and peaceful place.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.