Assisi San Francesco town Fullday from Rome Lunch Included
In this fullday with a private English speaking driver you’ll be able to visit
Assisi the town of St. Francesco and learn more about His life.
in Assisi you will explore 3 popular pilgrimage sites:
• Basilica of St. Francesco
• Basilica of Santa Chiara
• Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli with the Porziuncola
Included a very good Luch.
Upgradable private licensed local tour guide in Assisi in Private option
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
• Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
• Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides (when booked)
• Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Private licensed local tour guide in Assisi (in Private option)
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Tipping is not included in our service fees,It is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica Superiore di San Francesco d' Assisi, Piazza San Francesco, Assisi Italy
The church of St. Francis of Assisi rises up today in the place where the Saint had chosen to be buried.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Chiara, Piazza Santa Chiara, 06081, Assisi Italy
The Basilica of St. Clare of Assisi, realized with the typical pink stone extracted from the quarry of the Subasio mountain, contains precious frescos dating back to the period from the XIIth to the XIVth century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bastia Umbra, Bastia Umbra, Province of Perugia, Umbria
Lunch included in the wine tasting room and walk in the vineyards.
It includes exclusively local and handmade food specialties combined with local wines.
Guided wine tasting and self guided-tour “Trekking in the Vineyards” included.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli - Porziuncola, Piazza della Porziuncola 1, 06081, Assisi Italy
Porziuncola is a small Catholic church located within the Papal Basilica of Saint Mary of the Angels in Assisi in the frazione of Santa Maria degli Angeli, situated about 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) from Assisi, Umbria. It is the place from where the Franciscan movement started
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in RomeReturn Point: Your accommodation in RomeIn Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English Speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.