Assisi ShorExcursion Lunch&WineTasting Included from Civitavecchia Cruise Port
Enjoy a day exploring the beauties that the Umbria region has to offer.
Umbria is known as "the green heart of Italy", and it is thanks to its scenery and its natural excellence that has earned this title.
In this fullday with a professional English-speaking Driver you’ll visit Assisi.
In Assisi you will explore 3 popular pilgrimage sites:
• Basilica of St. Francesco
• Basilica of Santa Chiara
• Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli with the Porziuncola
• Wine Tasting and light lunch.
Licensed local tour guide in Assisi in Private Tour option.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Civitavecchia Cruise Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See terms and conditions for full details.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and dropoff
- Wine Tasting and Light Lunch
- Dedicated Licensed local tour guide in Assisi (in Private Tour option)
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Superiore di San Francesco d' Assisi
What's excluded :
- Tipping is not included in our service fees,It is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Assisi, Assisi, Province of Perugia, Umbria
It was the birthplace of St. Francis, who founded the Franciscan religious order in the town in 1208, and St. Clare, the founder of the Poor Sisters.
Stop At: Basilica Superiore di San Francesco d' Assisi, Piazza San Francesco, Assisi Italy
The church of St. Francis of Assisi rises up today in the place where the Saint had chosen to be buried.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Chiara, Piazza Santa Chiara, 06081, Assisi Italy
The Basilica of St. Clare of Assisi, realized with the typical pink stone extracted from the quarry of the Subasio mountain, contains precious frescos dating back to the period from the XIIth to the XIVth century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli, Piazza Porziuncola, 1, 06081 Santa Maria degli Angeli PG, Italy
Porziuncola is a small Catholic church located within the Papal Basilica of Saint Mary of the Angels in Assisi in the frazione of Santa Maria degli Angeli, situated about 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) from Assisi, Umbria. It is the place from where the Franciscan movement started
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bastia Umbra, Bastia Umbra, Province of Perugia, Umbria
Lunch included in the wine tasting room and walk in the vineyards.
It includes exclusively local and handmade food specialties combined with local wines.
Guided wine tasting and self guided-tour “Trekking in the Vineyards” included.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.• English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.Ports
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English Speaking Driver
- Pickup Cruise Port: Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- Most travelers can participate
- One Infant seat available on request
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.