Astronomical Tour Collowara Observatory
Collowara is located 59 km. southeast of La Serena, at 1,300 meters. Above sea level, near the city of Andacollo. Located on the hill El Churqui, Collowara, which in Aymara means "Cerro de Estrellas", is a scientific, tourist and educational complex, which opened in 2004.
Here you can enjoy a wonderful night with the stars.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Observation is included by the telescopes of the Dome, Terraces and with the naked eye for the observation of constellations
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket to observatory
- Entry/Admission - Observatorio Astronomico Collowara
What's excluded :
- What has not been detailed in the travel program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Observatorio Astronomico Collowara, Avenida La Serena 02, Andacollo Chile
In this observatory there are 3 outdoor observation terraces and state-of-the-art telescopes await tourists to contemplate the details of the Cosmos.
This enclosure is complemented with personalized attention and exclusive talks that indicate the beginnings of the project, along with a virtual trip by terrestrial coordinates.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Patio Colonial, Av. Balmaceda 432, La Serena, Coquimbo, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
The day before the tour will be informed via whatsapp or mail the place and time of collection, either at your accommodation or meeting points: 1) Balmaceda 432 (Colonial Courtyard) - 2) Plaza de armas of the city of La Serena ( In front of the tourist information office Sernatur) - 3) Craft center of the Recova (Paradero) - 4) Bus terminal of the City of La Serena (Bus stop at the entrance) - 5) Mall Plaza La Serena (Falabella Front - Parking) .Airports
- La Florida Airport, La Serena Chile
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.