Astronomy Tour in San Pedro de Atacama
The cosmos vision and traditions from the ancient people seamlessly combined with technology, computerized telescopes, augmented reality tablets & current catalog with the best deep sky objects.
We are located in the first settlement where the Atacama people emerged, with privileged clear night skies and a noise and light free experience.
Magical moments that will be immortalized with Professional Astrophotography under the southern night sky.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Parking Fees
- Astrophotography (individual, couples & group pictures)
- Use of Binoculars & Telescopes
- Astrophotography Tutorial (bring your own DSLR camera & we'll teach you how to take great pictures)
- Ancestral Ceremony & Farewell
- Entry/Admission - Tulor
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulor, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
Enjoy the best Ancestal Astronomical Tour in San Pedro de Atacama, join us to rediscover our ancient cosmos learning to identify our unique dark constellations and its relevance to our culture, a journey to the past with our charming Astrophysicist and Archeoastronomer. Enjoy the best Deep Sky Objects for tonight, the finest telescopes and real time astrophotography with the milky way.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our travelers from their accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama, alternatively we can pick them up at any restaurant or pub. At the end of the Tour, we drop them off their corresponding hotels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.