Aswan to Luxor 4-Day Nile Cruise from Cairo
Relish a 4-day long cruise along the Nile River between Aswan and Luxor to explore the beauty and soak up the highlights of ancient Egypt.
per adult from
What's included :
- Return train, bus, or flight tickets from Cairo to Giza
- Meet and assist service on arrival and departure
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation on a 5-star cruise with full-board excluding drinks
- Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all of the sites between Luxor and Aswan
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- entry inside Tutankhamun's Tomb at the Valley of Kings)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Day 1: Head to Cairo railway station to board the overnight train to Aswan.
Day 2: Upon arrival at Aswan, meet your tour representative at the railway station and begin your journey. Firstly, visit Aswan High Dam then the Philae Temple. Board your Nile cruise where you will be served lunch and afternoon tea. Sail to Kom Ombo and enjoy a dinner and overnight feast onboard.
Day 3: After breakfast, visit the Temple of Kom Ombo. Board the sailboat and head to Edfu. After lunch, visit the Temple of Horus and the Cross Esna Lock. Sail to Luxor and spend the night on board with dinner included.
Day 4: Enjoy breakfast on your cruise while crossing the West Bank to tour the Valley of the Kings and dive into the Kings' Tombs, Ramssess III, Ramssess IV & Merneptah Visit the unique temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahari. See the Colossi of Memnon. Relax with afternoon tea. Then have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 5: Breakfast will be served on board before disembarking the cruise ship. Visit the East Bank of the Nile, the Temple of Karnak, and the Temple of Luxor. At the end of your trip, you will be returned to the railway station to catch the overnight train back to Cairo.
Day 6: Arrive in Cairo and be dropped off at your accommodation.
Duration: 4 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in cairo
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.