Aswan Tour, Philae Temple, High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk
will let you know all the attractions you are going to see during this trip and will take care of other aspects of your journey.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle Expert tour guide Entrance fees All Service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
One of our tour representatives will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign of Egypt Online Tour. They’ll be waiting for you, so you don’t have to put any effort to find them. Once your tour begins, our guide will share his knowledge with you. He will let you know all the attractions you are going to see during this trip and will take care of other aspects of your journey.
Your trip will begin with a visit to the High Dam, an engineering wonder constructed in 1960 shielding Egypt from yearly flood happens because of the Nile. Then we will proceed to see the Unfinished Obelisk which demonstrated the methods employed by the primeval Egyptians to incise obelisks. According to the history this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut – a popular during the eighteenth dynasty and the other half of king Tuthmosis II. Queen Hatshepsut was believed to be the possessor of Al Deir El-Bahari temple located in Luxor’s eastern bank. Also, there’s some assumption that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti. Then we will see the grandiose Philae Temple which was constructed on the admiration of goddess Isis – who’s the main divine being of the islet. Then travel back to your hotel in the comfort of an AC car.
Remember Aswan possess a great deal of things to feel, see, eat and buy. So, if you’ve time & wish to add something extra to your travel itinerary – just let us know what you’re keen in & we promise to arrange it for you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you from anywhere in aswan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.