At The Moonlight
Enjoy a magical night under the light of the moon, in Teide National Park, offering a different vision of this Unesco Worldwide Heritage Site.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Stargazing explanation at naked eye
- Astronomical observation with telescopes
- Professional Astronomical guide ( Starlight Guides)
- Insurance during the tour
What's excluded :
- See the moon as never before, on high contrast and full of rich details, as it illuminates the landscape of Teide National Park. Far off the typical daylight vision, which is also spectacular, under the you will see a magical scenario that you will never forget.
Begin the tour with a naked eye explanation of the brightest constellations, an introduction to how to find the Polar star, and learn about their histories as well as how to look for the visible planets and zodiac constellations.
Then, look through the high-end telescopes to see the most impressive celestial objects in the sky, such as planets, satellites, and the moon.
Departure Point :Mines of San Jose, 38300, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.