At the Top burj Khalifa & Afternoon tea at Burj Al Arab
A visit to the top two attractions of Dubai in this tour which is the world's tallest tower Burj Khalifa & the high tea experience at the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel located on Jumeirah Beach. Convenient transfer from your hotel to attraction is included in the price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai
- Transfers between Burj Khalifa & Burj Al Arab
- Afternoon tea at Sahn Edar Lobby lounge at Burj Al Arab
- Guiding (Only Driver guide assistance will be provided)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Burj Khalifa - At The Top
- Entry/Admission - Burj Al Arab
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off (drop off from Burj Al Arab to your hotel is not included in the price)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burj Khalifa - At The Top, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9714 United Arab Emirates
The tour will get start with a convenient pick up from your hotel and move towards Dubai downtown area where the Burj Khalifa the tallest tower in the world is situated which is the heart of Dubai. An entrance to the Burj Khalifa At the TOP 124 & 125 floor is included.
.The expedition begins from ground floor. A super fast elevator will take you to the 124th Floor in 30 seconds to “AT the TOP” which is the world’s highest observation deck. At the top multimedia presentations are being placed for the visitors to provide the interesting history of Dubai & Burj Khalifa.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
After Burj Khalifa our driver guide will take you towards the Burj Al Arab located in Jumeirah beach area. An iconic 7 star hotel designed to resemble the shape of a billowing sail on an Arab dhow (sailboat). Make your way inside the beautiful Sahn Eddar lobby lounge restaurant set in the magnificent atrium. Enjoy Warm and welcoming tones, mosaic and marble flooring and torch lighting provide the perfect backdrop for you to linger over a traditional 7 course “Afternoon Tea” while watching the 32 meters water column leap skyward towards the peak of the atrium or at night the “Fire Towers” and the front drive fountain. After the tea experience, take your leave and enjoy a convenient and comfortable private transfer back to your hotel (if drop off transfer booked).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1. Hotel pick up and drop off included (valid for Dubai city hotels)2. Pick up will be 30-60 minutes prior to your tour start time based on the location of your hotel. kindly reconfirm your time at least 24 hours by sending us email or message from your viator dashboard area.3. Kindly wait in the lobby of your hotel during the pick up time. the time when you get to the lobby for pick up just inform to the concierge or reception person at hotel lobby that you are waiting for pick up. as our driver will approach to the concierge or reception desk at first attempt to locate you in lobby.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children below 3 years are free of charge
- Dress code: Semi Casual. Women needs to cover body, Man to wear long trousers. no beachwear allowed, and no slippers or open shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.