Athenian Riviera, Cape Sounion & Temple of Poseidon Half day Private Tour
With over 10 years of professional experience in offering transportation and private tour services we successfully served a number of high-end customers.
Our aim is to provide punctual and superior service at competitive prices.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional guide in the site not included
- Entry/Admission - Lake Vouliagmeni
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glyfada, Glyfada, Attica
Glyfada is a suburb in South Athens.
It is situated in the southern parts of the Athens' Urban Area.
The area stretches from the foot of the Hymettus mountain to the Saronic Gulf. It is the largest of Athens' southern suburbs.
Stop At: Lake Vouliagmeni, Ethniki Odos Athinon Souniou, Vouliagmeni 166 71 Greece
Lake Vouliagmeni ("Sunken Lake") is a small brackish-water lake fed by underground currents seeping through the mass of Mount Hymettus located to the south of Vouliagmeni, Greece.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kape Beach, Leof. Athinon Souniou, Sounio 195 00 Greece
Cape Sounion beach is located 75 km south from the centre of Athens, where at the southernmost tip of the Attica peninsula lies the famous ancient Temple of Poseidon.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
The Temple of Poseidon which was built in the 5th century BC to honour the Greek god of the sea, is one of the most important sanctuaries in Attica. During the half-day tour to the Temple of Poseidon you will have the opportunity to visit the impressive ruins of the ancient temple and to admire the surrounding natural beauty.
According to the Greek mythology it is here that King Aegeus of Athens flung himself off the cliff because of the mistaken belief that his son had died in a battle with the Minotaur on the island of Crete, giving the name to what is known today as the Aegean Sea. This ancient tragic tale of Theseus and King Aegeus is still used in the modern story-telling today.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The location is picked up by travelers and communication is mobile phone available to via Whatsapp or viber!Ports
- Cruise Terminal A Gate 11, Akti Miaouli, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Pireaus Cruise Ship Terminal "B", Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Passenger Terminal B (Themistocles), Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Ship Terminal C, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.