Athens airport to Agios Konstantinos transfer or Agios Konstantinos to Athens
We offer excellent service in our transfers and tours:
Expertise: All our drivers are licensed by the Greek state with many years of experience in private tours and travelling the country.
Immaculate Fleet: All our vehicles are brand new, luxury cars (Mercedes, Audi, VW), thoroughly sanitized the day prior to the tour.
Experience and Sector Knowledge: We have been in the transfer and private, personalized tour business, for the last 20 years.
Guest-Centered: We strongly believe that our guests are at the center of our business, always providing the best holistic service in the highest quality.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Your professional English speaking driver will pick you up from Athens airport or Piraeus/Rafina ports or any hotel/airbnb in Athens.He will hold a sign with your name so it will be very easy to recognize him.
It usually takes about 3 hours travelling on the motorway to arrive at the port of
Agios Konstantinos where you can take the boat to Sporades islands.
Departure Point :
We pick up our travellers from the airport of Athens and any hotel or air bnb in Athens
PortsPiraeus port, Pireas 185 38, GreeceRafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
AirportsAthens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
OtherSyntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Return Detail :Agios Konstantinos, Fthiotis, Greece - we drop off our travellers to Agios Konstantinos port for boarding to the boat for Sporades islands.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Health & Safety Measures: All our Tours are private so you will never mix with another group. Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour, equipped with face-masks, hand sanitizer, & seats next to your driver remain free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.