Athens Airport Transfer Service
Our services make us stand out because we first care about your safety,we are locals and we know our city and we are never late.
per adult from
35 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Step 1
You receive a confirmation for your booking from us confirming all the details given to us from you.
On the arrival day, we track down your flight making sure about delays or early arrivals so you don't have to worry about.
Welcome you at the arrival level hall depending on the flight might be Hall A or Hall B.The driver then will help you out with your luggage making sure you are ready or you need something else before you depart.Never leave the area without contacting with the driver or the office.
Entering the vehicle you will be given bottled water and also free wifi internet access.Your driver once again will confirm the destination with you.During the ride according to his availability for safety reasons he or she can answer to questions about the city or give any information that can be helpful during your stay.
Arriving at your destination and unloading your luggage, the driver will be sure that the destination given is correct and also make sure that you safely enter your accomodation.In case something is wrong ask the driver to call wherever you may need so that you can find your way out.
Departure Point :
We provide pick up service for all services with our company.
PortsPiraeus port, Pireas 185 38, GreeceRafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
AirportsAthens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Departure Time :2/11/2020 - 8/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Athens, Greece - We drop off at your chosen destination
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Self test for Covid 19 every week
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.