Athens All Day Cruise - 3 Islands - Saronic Gulf - With Lunch
If you are looking for beach, sun, culture and incredible scenery, or an all-in-one experience, BestCruise has got you covered.
BestCruise offers you a lifetime experience of a day cruise to Aegina and Agistri islands on an authentic wooden sailing boat. Walk-in ancient paths at the Aphaia Temple in Aegina, revel in the numerous shades of blue of Agistri beaches, dare to jump off the boat in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea and snorkel in crystal-clear waters of Aponisos.
BestCruise offers you a well-priced private experience, unlike mass tourism boats that advertise daily cruises with multiple stops resembling normal ferry service. Food served on board is ethically sourced from trusted farms and groceries around Greece. We use the finest quality of olive oil in all our meals and fresh bio ingredients. We are proud for the quality of our services honouring the traditional Greek cuisine and hospitality.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - During boarding Coffee, tea and freshly made juices along with homemade cookies and cake will be offered.
- Brunch - One hour after departure a light delicious healthy brunch will be offered.
- Lunch - After visiting our swimming spot in Aponisos enjoy our traditional Greek lunch using top-notch quality ingredients.
- Snacks - During our return to the port, freshly cut fruits will be offered.
- Alcoholic Beverages - All-day beer and wine will be provided for free.
- Soda/Pop - All-day soft drinks will be provided for free.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Aponisos Beach
What's excluded :
- Optional Excursions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aegina, Aegina, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
Aegina is the largest island in the Saronic Gulf, just 17 miles away from Athens. Aegina’s ancient history takes place back in the 500 B.C. Explore the ancient Greek temple of Aphaia, one of the most well-preserved sanctuary places of worship. What a bonus to a summer holiday to be able to walk around in one of the three temples of Sacred Triangle of Greece. Aegina is also famous worldwide for the high quality of its local pistachio nut. Among the highlights of the island, are the stunning beaches of Marathon, Agia Marina, and Perdika which is known for the seafood taverns.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aponisos Beach, Agistri island Greece
Aponisos our swimming spot to enjoy pristine crystal-clear green-blue waters full or underwater sea life. You could not ask for more than Aponisos which can offer you an ideal situation for both swimming and snorkelling.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Megalochori, Greece
Agistri is one of the Saronic Gulf’s islands, ideal for a weekend getaway from Athens. Thanks to its magnificent natural environment and the secluded, sun-drenched beaches, this island is a little hidden gem ready to be explored. Visit the most spectacular beaches, including Dragonera, Skala, Aponisos and Chalikiada, and taste delicious traditional delicacies. Get lost at Megalochori’s streets with charming houses and taverns. This is what you really expect from Agistri: authenticity, freedom and tranquillity.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :All Day Cruise, Unnamed Road, Pireas 185 37, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
The included transfer option is offered for centrally located hotels/Properties. If your location of pickup is outside of Athens or Piraeus center we can still pick you up but there might be an extra fee depending on how far outside the service area you are located.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- we reduced the number of passengers to 60% capacity, and given the size of the ship social distancing can be attained. Cleaning and sanitizing procedures are carried out regularly. All travelers have access to disinfectants during the cruise in various places. Happy Traveling again!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.