Athens All Included: Acropolis and Museum In a Cultural Guided Walking Tour
Join a small group to enjoy a detailed walking tour of the Acropolis including the Erechtheion, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Propylaia and of course, the Parthenon.
Priority tickets to the Acropolis and the Museum are included! Never wait in a line again.
Walk with your guide through Greek architecture, mythology and history as she stops between sites in and around the Acropolis rock.
Complete your visit of the Acropolis and then head to the Acropolis Museum to savour it with its stunning glass floors.
See the excavations as you walk on the Museum's unique design.
Enjoy the treasures of the ancient Greek civilisation with a scholarly and local guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fees for the Acropolis Museum
- Professional local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour of max 12 people
- Entrance fees for the Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Walks In Europe - Athens, Athens 11742 Greece
Join your small group at the Acropolis metro station. Get to know your local guide who has a professional license as she goes over the day's itinerary and she buys your admission tickets ( included ).
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Start your walk right away to discover the Acropolis which is the most popular monument in Athens. Get up close to the most important buildings still standing from Classical Greece.
Enjoy the Acropolis and its complimentary sites with wonderful views over Athens.
See monuments such as the ancient temple of the Erechtheion and the ruins of the monumental Propylaia gateway.
Learn more about life in Ancient Greece from your licensed guide as you make your way to the iconic Parthenon, considered the most important surviving building of classical times.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
Once the Acropolis walking tour finishes, head to the Acropolis Museum to compliment the tour. Your guide organises timing of the museum either before or after the Acropolis hill considering the season and the crowds.
Acropolis Museum is stunning, to say the least. Our small group tour in Athens includes the treasures of the ancient Greek civilisation in the museum.
The museum building itself is worth discovering. Its unique design has incorporated the excavations which are visible under stunning glass floors.
After around three hours, your tour concludes back at the original start point.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Acropoli, Athens 117 42, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- - All required protective equipment is provided - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.