Athens And Temple of Poseidon 8 Hours Private Tour
From ancient monuments and medieval churches to world-class museums and high-end boutiques, it's hard to get bored in Athens and Sounion
Check out the plethora of historical sites that run throughout the city Highlights.
Parthenon - Acropolis / Temple of Poseidon @ Sounion by the amazing Athens Riviera / Vouliagmeni Lake / And time for your lunch in a traditional restaurant by the sea.
Cape Sounion is the promontory at the southernmost tip of the Attica peninsula.
Cape Sounion is noted for its Temple of Poseidon, one of the major monuments of the Golden Age of Athens.
The temple of Poseidon at Sounion was constructed in 444–440 BC. This was during the ascendancy of the Athenian statesman Pericles, who also rebuilt the Parthenon in Athens. It was built on the ruins of a temple dating from the Archaic period. It is perched above the sea at a height of almost 60 metres (200 ft).
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on Board / Mobile Chargers / Spotify
- Professional Drivers with all the Greek history knowledge
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees 20 Euros Acropolis -Parthenon / 10 Euros Temple of Poseidon
- Licensed Tour guide upon request (Additional Cost 240 Euros )
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- Entry/Admission - Lake Vouliagmeni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
In Athens you will enjoy Acropolis - Parthenon and the Odeon of Herodus Atticus.
The Schedule can always change by the clients needs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
After Athens we will drive by the Athenian Riviera Stopping by for Photos by the sea.
Then we are going to visit
1) Vouliagmeni Lake and the hot springs
2) Temple of poseidon.
Coming back from the same way (Athens Riviera )
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lake Vouliagmeni, Ethniki Odos Athinon Souniou, Vouliagmeni 166 71 Greece
Amazing Lake with the hot springs
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sounio, Sounio, East Attica Region, Attica
this is your lunch time.
Ask for your driver to recommend a traditional not touristic restaurant to enjoy meat or seafood.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the Clients from every Spot they will advise.Ports
- Piraeus Port
- Lavrio Port
- Rafina Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All of our vehicles are sanitized after every service. We provide face masks for all the passengers if they like to wear. We provide Hand Sanitizer. (Free of Charge)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.