Athens City Tour with Spanish-Speaking Guide
Combine the sights of modern Athens with sites of historical significance on this 3.5-hour sightseeing tour, led by an expert Spanish-speaking guide. Traveling by luxury coach, your tour takes in attractions such as Constitution Square and Panathenian Stadium -- home of the first modern Olympic Games. Explore the incredible Acropolis of Athens on foot, seeing famous monuments like the Pantheon.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional and licensed guide
- Transport by luxury A/C bus
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off service (selected hotels)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Leoforos Vasilissis Amalias Syntagma Square, Athens 100 28 Greece
Start your tour with a pickup from your central Athens hotel, and then head off on your 3.5-hour sightseeing tour with your Spanish-speaking guide. Pass the must-see Tomb of the Unknown Soldier that stands in front of Parliament House on Constitution Square, and see the Presidential Mansion that served as the Royal Palace before the country’s monarchy was abolished in 1974.
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Leof. Vasileos Konstantinou, Athina 116 35, Greece
Watch out for Panathenian Stadium, site of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896, and then relax as your coach drives along Panespistimiou, home to Athens’ National Library and the Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens, known locally as Mitropoli.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
After seeing the highlights of modern Athens, you’ll step back in time with a tour of Athens’ past. Pass by the majestic Temple of Olympian Zeus and then stop at Athens’ star attraction, the incredible Acropolis of Athens. Built on a rocky hill towering above the city, the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Acropolis is a cluster of ancient buildings that acted as a fortress, all reflecting the splendor and wealth of Athens during the 5th century BC. Highlights of the Acropolis includes the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Areopagus, the theater of Dionysus, the Propylaea and the Temple of Athena Nike, built to represent Athens’ ambition to be the leading Greek city. After spending time at leisure here, you’ll make your way back to your starting point by coach.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up/drop off service from/to Athens centrally located hotels.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.