Athens Food Safari Tour on Trikke
Indulge in traditional Greek delicacies on this remarkable food safari tour in Athens. Get the chance to taste “Greece”, by visiting the beating heart of the city’s food scene, Monastiraki and the Central Market. Enjoy riding the eco friendly and safe Trikke vehicle, the most fun way to explore the city highlights and gastronomy. You will have the chance to briefly relax at each traditional food location and experience how the each traditional recipe is made. Be assured, all pictures and video footage shall be sent to you by your guide electronically.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Electric Trikke vehicle
- Food sampling
- Bottled water
- Small group tour
- Safety instructions and brief orientation at the beginning
What's excluded :
- Participants’ transfer to the activity’s starting point
- Indulge in traditional Greek delicacies on this remarkable food safari tour in Athens. Get the chance to taste “Greece”, by visiting the beating heart of the city’s food scene, Monastiraki and the Central Market. In this gastronomical experience, you will relish the flavor of savoury and sweet delicacies, you will learn the origins and the history as well as the traditional way of how they are prepared.
Enjoy your time as you glide around Athens on your easy-to-ride, three-wheeled electric Trikke, and look out for top city attractions such as the Acropolis of Athens and tree-lined Syntagma Square. Admire the Greek Parliament alongside the change of the guards at the Presidential Palace and cruise through the colourful neighbourhood of Plaka which is the oldest neighbourhood of this ancient city. All pictures and video footage of your private tour experience will be sent by your guide electronically.
Departure Point :Scooterise Tour Company
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.