Athens Half Day Tour
Athens Tour – 4 hours
Welcome to Athens, the city where the modern sits beautifully with the ancient. Visit all main attractions, learn about history and culture, feel the spirit of the cradle of western civilization.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Any Private Expenses
- Tickets for Archaeological Sites
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
We will visit the world’s cradle of civilization, the ACROPOLIS, the temple of HEPHAESTUS, the ancient agora, the PANATHENAIC STADIUM and the Columns of Olympian ZEUS. We will watch the changing of the guards at SYNTAGMA and we will enjoy the wonderful ATHENS view reaching the sea from LYCABETTUS Hill.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Athens, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from anywhere in Athens .Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.