Athens Ice Cream Walking Tour
In this three hour walking tour dedicated to Ice cream and other greek delights you will not only see the sights, you'll experience them and live them!
Enjoy the most delicious Greek delicacies (sweets) while seeing, experiencing, and living the history, Greek culture and ruins.
Our certified personal instructors will also give you easy workout tips to loose any vacation ounces when you get back home! For now just enjoy yourself!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - One glass of ouzo and one local beer
- Snacks - Local cakes and Amazin Ice cream
What's excluded :
- ATTENTION: Workout Athens' Tours Are Still Operating As Normal! Book Now!
Alexander the Great enjoyed Ice Cream, Cheesecake was invented in Ancient Greece and served at the very first Olympics back in 776 B.C. In this tour you're not only experiencing the history, you're eating it!
Sightseeing isn't just about trudging through the sights, it's about enjoying yourself! And the Greeks know how to do that!
On this tour, you'll not only see the sights, but you'll experience the Greek delicacies (sweets) while doing it-ice cream, cake, even an afternoon beer or Ouzo.
Vacations are all about relaxing, but we all know that we put on a few well-earned ounces, so at the end of this tour, our certified personal trainers will give you easy instructions to lose those vacation ounces when you get back home-now's time for enjoying yourself.
You'll enjoy ice cream, cakes, a beer or Ouzo, all while experiencing the sights up close, personally, and in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
All of the food and drink are the highest quality, but we've negotiated with the store owners massive discounts to allow us to give you this tour at an unbelievably low price.
• Theater of Dionysus, Mitseon 25, Athens 105 58 Greece
• Monastiraki, Athens Greece
• Ice Cream - The most amazing Ice Cream in Greece!
• Beer - A local beer (if you want it)
• Ouzo - A local glass of Ouzo (if you want it)
Departure Point :Rovertou Galli 45, Athina 117 41, Greece
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.