Athens Instagram Photo Tour: Most Instagrammable spots & Hidden gems
This tour will take you to the most Instagrammable sights around Athens downtown, where you’ll snap photos and experience the urban environment of Athens. Immerse yourself in the ancient and modern Greek culture while exploring popular neighborhoods. A local expert will guide you through the most originally Greek photographic journey in Athens.
Location: Downtown Athens
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Group size: up to 8 people
Suitable for: 18+ years old
Languages: English, Spanish, Greek
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour in Athens vibrant city-center and story-telling by a local expert.
- 6 to 8 Instagrammable photo stops
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plateia Syntagmatos, Leoforos Vassilissis Amalias, Athens 105 63 Greece
This tour is designed for those who wish to take photos of the most iconic and picturesque sites of one of the oldest cities in Europe.
On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you'll see where the locals spend their daily routine and hear interesting stories about the local culture.
As you explore the city, you will discover the most Instagrammable places in Athens and take some of the most impressive photos. You will have the opportunity to explore some of the best spots in the city while you exercise your artistic skills in photography. At the same time, you will learn about the history of the city and feel like an Athenian as you mingle with the locals. You'll have many opportunities to take lots of pictures so don't forget your camera!
The tour starts from Syntagma sq. and visits one-by-one the most representative and well-known spots of Athens. At the end of the tour you will have visited the best places in the city!
Departure Point :Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Return Detail :Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athina 117 42, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.