Athens - Nafplio
This tour was designed for those people who do not want to miss the most famous and important archaeological site in the world ( Acropolis hill of Athens ) and at the same time explore the beautiful countryside. Adittionally we will visit a very picturesque city which also was the first capital of Greece ( Nafplio ).
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Wi fi on board
- 1 Bottle of water per person
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Licenced guides
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Palamidi Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Visit to the sacred rock and feel the energy of the magnificent place.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Visit the famous canal that was inspired thousands years ago .
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palamidi Castle, Eikostis Pemptis Martiou, Nafplio 211 00 Greece
Visit a very well preserved castle which is the best example of Venetian fortification architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from apartmentsAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.