Athens Night Segway Tour
See the highlights of Athens by night on this evening Segway tour, led by an expert local guide! On your self-balancing electric Segway, explore buzzing neighborhoods like Plaka and Thiseio, and then head up the brightly lit Acropolis of Athens for panoramic nighttime views of the city. See Classical ruins like the Ancient Agora of Athens and then head back into the city center to see more illuminated attractions such as the iconic Temple of Zeus.
This small-group evening Segway tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring you’ll receive special attention from your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Segway safety briefing
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Meet your local guide in the evening, when the Athens’ midday heat has gone and the daytime crowds have dispersed, and start your tour with an orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway. Once you feel comfortable, begin gliding along quiet streets to the foothills of the UNESCO-listed Acropolis of Athens – the ancient citadel and archeological site that dominates the city.
On the northeastern slopes of the Acropolis is the neighborhood of Plaka -- the city’s Old Town – that springs to life in the evening with its abundance of trendy bars and cafés. Continue through the bustling quarter of Monastiraki and glide past the ruins of Hadrian’s Library – a Corinthian structure built by the Roman emperor in 132 AD.
Just to the east of Monastiraki is the district of Thiseio, home to the Ancient Agora of Athens; once the heart of the ancient city, it is now a fascinating courtyard ruin. After stopping to take photos of the agora’s illuminated monuments like the Temple of Hephaestous, continue your tour past the New Acropolis Museum -- where countless artifacts from the citadel’s Archaic period are housed.
Weave down the slopes of the Acropolis, stopping briefly on Mars Hill to soak up panoramic nighttime city views, and then rest with a drink (own expense) in a bar in downtown Athens. From here, you’ll finish your evening Segway ride with an hour’s tour of the central city sights. See top Athens attractions beautifully lit up at night, like the Temple of Zeus and the Old Parliament House. Admire the classic buildings of Athens University and pass Panathinaikos Stadium (or Kalimarmaro Stadium) where the first modern Olympic Games were held.
After exploring the highlights of nighttime Athens with your guide, glide back to a location near to the start point where your tour ends.
Departure Point :Athens Segway Tours, 9, Aischinou &, Frinichou street, Athina 105 58, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Passengers must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds (46 and 113 kilos).
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.