Athens Private Day Tour Best place to visit
1. The tour can be tailored according to your own needs, designed by professionals. We will make the best combination of the attractions you want to see with enough time to admire them.
2. You will save time not planning every last detail yourself.
3. Our drivers are English speakers and can help you with any language or culture barriers that you may encounter.
4. Very clean and comfortable cars/minivan, with leg space.
5. We offer you coffee/tea and bottled water.
Happy transfer is eager to offer top level services for our valued guests. We pay special attention to details that make our tours preferable to others.
We welcome suggestions as to ways in which we can further improve our tours. Meeting your needs and providing you security are our priorities. We warmly invite you to join us for an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, Athens 116 36, Greece
Custom made Athens half day tours (Approx.4 hours)
Let us arrange you a tour to the core of the world's most ancient capital Athens.
The details of the tour are described below:
1. Pick-up from hotel.
2. Stop at the Acropolis (Parthenon). It is a monument of the Athenian state of the Parthenon temple built to honor the goddess of Athens in the mid-fifth century BC.
Pass By: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
3. Next we will pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Zappeion building within the National Gardens, built specifically for the first Olympic Games in a Neoclassical Rythm.
Pass By: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
4. We will stop at the Panathenaic Stadium (a.k.a. Kallimarmaro), which hosted the first modern Olympic Games in 1896.
Pass By: Herod Atticus Odeon, Dionissiou Areopagitou, Athens Greece
5. Next we will pass by Herod of Attica Street which is the old Palace and then donated to the Greek government. Nowadays it is the Political Office and Residence of the President of the Republic.
Pass By: Hellenic Parliament, Athens 105 57, Greece
6. Now it is the time to visit the Greek Parliament, Syntagma Square and the Change of Guard
in the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a tribute paid to all the soldiers of the nation.
Pass By: Old Parliament, Stadiou 13, Athina 105 61, Greece
7. We will then pass by the Athens Old Parliament and head to the Lycabettus Hill, where we will see a panoramic view of Athens up to Piraeus and the islands in the Saronic Gulf.
8. Next we will drop you off at your hotel.
The program can change according to your preferences. The following options can be included at your tour: Acropolis Museum, Filopappou Hill, Theater of Dionysus (Herodion), Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre, Plaka old city, The Ancient Agora, The Benaki Collection of Museums, Museum of Cycladic Art, the National Archaeological Museum.
Select what you want to visit from the above within 4-5 hours, according to your preferences. Please contact us for any further clarifications.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The travelers must define where they want to be picked u and dropped off.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port, Port Authority, Lavrio, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.