Athens Roof Top Lounge Experience
Athens is not only a city full of history, but it is also a city with a vibrant night scene.
Watch Athens transform at night, by visiting two different roof bars and enjoy your drink like a local, while you admire the Parthenon under the Athenian sky.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Tour Leader
What's excluded :
- Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Our night starts with driving under the hill of Acropolis. On the historical hill you will have the opportunity to see the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Temple of the Athena Nike, the monumental gateway (Propylaea), the Erechtheum and of course the famous Parthenon, the main temple dedicated to the virgin goddess Athena. You will be able to walk around the sacred hill, or if time allows to visit the Acropolis.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Aiolou, Athina, Greece
Our next stop will be a relative newcomer to the rooftop bar scene in Athens but its already becoming a favorite among the Instagram set who love the chic backdrop of Athens and the Acropolis.
The rooftop bar offers a broad menu of tasty brunch and bar snacks, as well as a great range of hot drinks, smoothies, cocktails, and wine.
The bar hosts regular live music sessions and in summer their Full Moon nights are the place to be, in order to enjoy the views under the Luna light.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Athens, Athens, Attica
Next to Kallimarmaro stadium, there is a restaurant bar, that has a big rooftop veranda, offering magnificent views to the Acropolis and the historical center of Athens.
It is divided into two levels; the restaurant, that serves quality dishes and the bar with its signature cocktails and delicious tapas and finger food.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Coco-Mat Athens BC, Falirou 5, Athina 117 42, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.