Athens seaside for families
Traveling with kids can be relaxing and absolutely funny! Join us for a unique walking tour along the coastline of Athens and experience the history of the these neighborhoods while we will have a relaxing walk by the sea. At the same time, kids will be entertained and engaged as they will participate in funny games and blend with local children who enjoy their usual walks!
per adult from
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Small groups
- Hygiene products (hand sanitizers, face masks)
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Floating Naval Museum Battleship Averof
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre, 364 Andrea Syngrou Ave., Kallithea 17674 Greece
Start your seaside experience at Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, Explore this cool local hotspot & play in the playgrounds. Discover & explore Athen’s seaside in a fun way! Find hidden clues, answer fun trivia and uncover hidden gems.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Floating Naval Museum Battleship Averof, Hellenic Maritime Heritage Park, Paleo Faliro 17510 Greece
Spot an old battleship & a Trireme, an ancient Greek ship. Their stories are amazing!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Flisvos Marina, Palaio Faliro, Paleo Faliro 17561 Greece
Go to the ultimate yacht destination in Greece and play in beautiful green areas by the seaside. Here you will make a short break to give your kids a local treat to keep the energy going!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Paleo Faliro, Paleo Faliro, Attica
Finish at a beautiful beach! You can swim and get some cool pictures with your family.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, Leof. Andrea Siggrou 364, Kallithea 176 74, Greece
Return Detail :Flisvos Park, Πάρκο Φλοίσβου Λεωφόρος Ποσειδονος παλαιο φαληρο, Athina 175 61, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Family/children friendly
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The company follows the rules as announced by the Greek National Public Health Organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.