Athens Sightseeing Half-Day Tour
Admire the wonders of Ancient Greece on this comprehensive 3.5-hour city tour of Athens. Discover the historical center of the city as you drive past such attractions as Hadrian’s Arch and Syntagma Square. See the first modern Olympic stadium, then head for the main attraction: the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Acropolis.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional and licensed guide
- Transport by luxury air conditioned bus
- Hotel pick up/drop off service (selected hotels)
What's excluded :
- Acropolis entrance fees are being paid at the start of the tour (passport or ID card is required)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Syntagma Station, Leoforos Vassilissis Amalias Syntagma Square, Athens 105 63 Greece
Board the vehicle and begin with a panoramic drive around Syntagma Square, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Catholic Cathedral, and Schliemann’s House. Continue past the Athens Trilogy, which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library as your guide introduces you to the ancient and modern history of Athens.
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
Next, it's time for a photo stop at the white marble Panathinaiko Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games took place in 1896, before passing by Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Make your way to the iconic Acropolis, one of the world's most recognized ancient sites. Visit Propylaea, the Acropolis' monumental entrance which blends Doric and Ionic building principles, and the small Temple of Athena Nike, which stands on a protruding mass of rock, protecting the gate to the ancient citadel. Admire the ruined temples of the Parthenon and Erechtheion before concluding your tour with a drop-off back at the original departure point.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up/drop off service from/to Athens centrally located hotels.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance fees are being paid to the guide at the start of the tour offering skip-the-line access. Please note that passport or ID card is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Small group tour of maximum 26 people (50% of bus capacity). We provide all participants with whisper audio devices which are thoroughly sanitized from our staff, as well as inside the charging cases with UVC lights. Sanitizing dispensers are available at the ticket office for use before departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.