Athens Sightseeing with Acropolis Museum
From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half-day sightseeing and Acropolis museum tour you'll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this guided half-day tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional and licensed guide
- Transport by luxury air conditioned bus
- Hotel pick up/drop off service (selected hotels)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees are being paid at the start of the tour (passport or ID card is required)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
The Athens half-day tour depart for a photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally Acropolis (Areopagus, Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Stroll up to the UNESCO-listed site that served as the ancient citadel, and tour the buildings as you hear how they reflected Athens’ prosperity in the 5th century BC.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Theater of Dionysus, in order to visit the Acropolis museum. Avoid and skip the lines of the new museum. Main attractions such as votives, artefacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up/drop off service from/to Athens centrally located hotels.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance fees are being paid to the guide at the start of the tour offering skip-the-line access. Please note that passport or ID card is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Small group tour of maximum 26 people (50% of bus capacity). We provide all participants with whisper audio devices which are thoroughly sanitized from our staff, as well as inside the charging cases with UVC lights. Sanitizing dispensers are available at the ticket office for use before departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.