Athens: The Acropolis Plaka & Ancient Agora leadership in private group in Polish
Discover the Acropolis - the landmark of Greece! You will visit the Dionysus Sanctuary and Dionysus Theater, built in the 5th century BC. Starting from the sacred hill a breathtaking view of the city begin to rise, below will unfold. Your guide will give you a detailed explanation of the glorious monuments of the Acropolis, such as the Parthenon, the Erechtheum, the Propylaea, the Nike Temple, the Agrippa Monument and the surrounding attractions such as the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the observatory as well as Philopappos, Mars Hill and Pnyx Hill.
Next, discover the ancient agora - the heart of the ancient city! After the Acropolis tour, they will then go down to the ancient Agora, which was the economic, political and financial center of ancient Athens. The walk through the monuments offer you the sense of traveling back in time.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide in Polish
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Experience Athens with the most famous landmark Acropolis. Discover the birthplace of western civilization and hear fascinating myths of ancient Greece. It takes time and you explore the area afterwards on your own.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
You will see the Hephaistos Temple - the best preserved Greek temple from the 5th century BC, and you will see the wonderful Church of the 12 Apostles, the Temple of Apollo Patroos, the Stoa of Zeus, the Altar of Zeus, and with knowledgeable and professional guides the old stones come alive.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Athens, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.