Athens To Delphi "The Navel Of The World" Private Trip
Depart Athens with a private luxury car or mini van and drive through the fertile plain of Boeotia, crossing the town of Thebes, world-renowned for its tragic story of King Oedipus. Continue through the picturesque towns of Livadeia and Arachova on the slopes of Mount Parnassus.
Upon arrival at Delphi, explore the "Omphalos" ("Navel of the Earth") and marvel at the ruins of an ancient sanctuary that grew rich as the seat of the oracle. Take your time and admire the views of a landscape of unparalleled beauty.
See the remains of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios, and visit the Treasury of the Athenians. Later on your private driver can recommend a nice place to have a Greek Traditional meal. As you return, stop in Arachova to stretch your legs and grab a coffee, tea or wine.
Admire & walk around a UNESCO-listed mountainside archaeological site.
100% personalized tour.
Private English Speaking Local Driver Offering Tips.
Extra Stops On Demand.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation by luxury car or mini van
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Culinary Welcome Gift
- English Speaking Local Private Driver Offering Tips
- Extra Stops On Demand
What's excluded :
- Tickets/Tour Guide At Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Delphi Archaeological Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi Archaeological Museum, Ethniki Odos Amfissas - Livadias, Delphi 330 54 Greece
Book your private day trip and have a private pick up from your location, for Delphi Archaeological site by luxury car or mini van. En route, see Levadia and Arachova, towns known for their “souvlaki” and colored carpets respectively.
Once in Delphi, head to the UNESCO-listed mountainside archaeological site, one of Greece’s most significant. Next, tour the ruins and shed light on the site’s oracle, an ancient priestess who conveyed messages from the god Apollo. Admire the Temple of Apollo and other monuments, and then visit the Archaeological Museum to view its artifacts, including the Charioteer of Delphi and Sphinx of Naxos. Your private driver can share tips and stories and recommend places to stop or have a lunch. As you set for the way back, it is a must to stop at Arachova to grab a coffee or a traditional homemade sweet.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Athens Hotels and Airbnb's or any other location in Athens.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus Port
- Rafina Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.