Athens Wine Odyssey-Private Wine Tour
We wish to offer to both connoisseurs and ordinary wine lovers, a very special experience; to visit the most exclusive Attica vineyards and savor the essence of unique wines that we have carefully selected for them.
A tasting adventure, that includes top Athenian wines like the renowned Savvatiano which is one of the areas starring varieties.
The wine tasting includes “new retsina”, Attica’s most historic wine.
Private tours at the wineries by certificated guide(WSET L3 - WSPC HESTIA) / 2 or 3 wineries
Wine tasting of five premium Greek wines at each winery.
Gourmet lunch with selected wines
Personalized mini booklets
Coffee and deserts
Memorabilia’s gift box
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Use of Instant Cameras
- Use of I-Pad
- Mini Personalized Wine Booklet
What's excluded :
- Payment of private tour guide for optional visitings in cultural sights
- Entrance Ticket to Archeological Sites
- Visit the most exclusive Attica vineyards and savor the essence of unique wines, while also tasting the famous Athenian cuisine of excellence and pure pleasure.
Our visitors will be introduced not only to historical old, wineries but also to new estate of the art and revive the romanticism of “old Athens”.
At the end of this spectacular trip, participants will be initiated to the rich wine and culinary history of the area.
The visitors have the oppurtunity to visit Cape Sounio and Temple of Poseidon or Tube of Marathon
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We could pickup the travellers from the point, wich they preferr Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/18/2020 - 12/31/2020
3/18/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition, our private tours are already being organized with limited number of people (8 pax max), usually familiar to each other or family related. Furthermore, we will be more stricted to it, providing your safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.