Atlanta City Tour by Convertible
Need something different to do while visiting Atlanta? Try the Convertible Car Tour! The Convertible Car Tour of Atlanta provides you with a 360° angle to really take in the sights. We take you on a journey through the heart of Atlanta, exploring the historically rich environment and all the hotspots!
The benefit of the convertible car private tour is that everyone has the best seat to view the city. It is a unique and fun experience and you have direct interaction with your guide at all times. Our local guides/drivers are certified chauffeurs and have extensive knowledge about the city of Atlanta. They're here to provide you with the ultimate Atlanta experience in comfort and style!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Each passenger receives complimentary water
- Snacks - light snacks occasionally provided
- Private transportation
- Complimentary hotel pick up
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The King Center, 449 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312-1503
See where MLK's legacy begin
Pass By: Krog Street Tunnel, 1 Krog St NE, Atlanta, GA 30307-2419
see the graffiti art tunnel
Pass By: Georgia State Capitol, 206 Washington St SW Capitol Square, Room 214, Atlanta, GA 30334-9007
The roof made of gold
Pass By: Underground Atlanta, 50 Upper Alabama St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303-3192
See the historic underground Atlanta
Pass By: 1, CNN Center, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
The world news center
Pass By: Mercedes Benz Stadium, 1 Amb Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1501
The world class Mercedes Benz arena
Pass By: Centennial Olympic Park, 265 Park Avenue West NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1615
visit the site of the 1996 olympics
Pass By: Georgia Institute of Technology, 225 North Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30332-0002
The world class institution
Pass By: Bank of America Plaza, 600 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308-2219
One of the tallest buildings in the country!
Pass By: Oakland Cemetery, 248 Oakland Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30312-2292
Atlantas historical grave site. Final resting place for some beloved and Iconic Americans/Atlantans.
Pass By: Georgia Aquarium, 225 Baker St, Atlanta, GA 30313-1809
The beautiful Georgia Aquarium!
Departure Point :Apex Museum, 135 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up local residents within city limits! Please arrange your pick-up at least 2-hours prior to tour start time.Airports
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.