Atlanta Hip Hop House Wives and Movie Tour
Atlanta is now the Hollywood of the South and home to #1 Reality shows. Our tour explores popular filming locations, shopping and restaurants for Atlanta's Reality TV, tour focus on TV shows RHOA and Love & Hip Hop. We also Visit popular filming locations for many other Reality shows. Go to celebrity owned businesses, Like Rasheeda Pressed Boutique, Kandi’s Tags Boutique. We drive by several exciting locations, Old Lady Gang, The Glam Shop, Puff and Petals, in Buckhead, Downtown, Castleberry Hill and SWATs. Begin by meeting up at Phipps Plaza in Buckhead, the Beverly Hills of Atlanta known for luxury, this place is where many of your favorite celebrities’ shop, dine, and live. Lunch is included at RHOA Porsha Williams' Fiancé Dennis's The Original Hot Dog Factory. Explore Atlanta's Reality TV industry, perhaps bump into a favorite celebrities. Get ready to spill the tea!. Please note we only go outside of the Tyler Perry Studios, light walking involved. Plenty of photo opportunities!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - The Original Hot Dog Factory -Porsha Williams' Fiancé Dennis McKinley Is Expanding His Hot Dog Empire. Could you be The Real Housewives of Atlanta beau's next business partner
- Entry/Admission - Tyler Perry Studios
What's excluded :
- Entrence into Tyler Perry's Studios - we visit outside of studio only
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pressed, 3500 Peachtree Rd NE Ste 2020E, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
We visit our favorite Love and Hip Star - Opening doors in 2015 the ultra-chic PRESSED is one of Atlanta’s hottest new fashion establishments, Owned by Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s star Rasheeda Frost, PRESSED is an extension of Rasheeda’s expanding umbrella of entrepreneurial endeavors.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Buckhead Atlanta, 3035 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305-2745
Buckhead is known for being the Beverly Hills of Atlanta and home to many of your favorite Reality TV Stars. Area is comprised of trendy restaurants, shopping, measures, lively bars and clubs. Get a Peek at Mansion and upscale Town Homes.
Stop At: Tags Boutique, 177 Peters St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
We visit the store location of the most popular cast member on Real Housewives of Atlanta.TAGS Boutique, owned by Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Kandi Burruss. Tag offers up trendy affordable clothing for the classy fashionable women.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Sweet Auburn Ave, Atlanta, GA
SWEET AUBURN SEAFOOD - Modern, popular choice for Southern-style seafood mains & small plates, plus cocktails & live music.This hotspot is a top restaurants that is popular filming spots for ALL reality shows from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Married to Medicine, T.I. & Tiny, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, WAGS Atlanta, and more!
Pass By: Suite Food Lounge, 375 Luckie St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Modern, popular choice for Southern-style seafood mains & small plates, plus cocktails & live music.This hotspot is a top restaurants that is popular filming spots for ALL reality shows from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Married to Medicine, T.I. & Tiny, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, WAGS Atlanta, and more!
Stop At: Downtown Atlanta, Atlanta, GA, USA
The Original Hot Dog Factory - Lunch
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castleberry Hill, Atlanta, GA, USA
We do a walking tour of the following business in the Hill. Old Lady Gage Restaurant, The Glam Shop, and Rasheeda and Kirk's Frost Restaurant and Bar
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tyler Perry Studios, 315 Deshler St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
Acquired by Tyler Perry in 2015, the 330-acre lot is located in the heart of Atlanta on the historic grounds of the former Fort McPherson army base. The major motion picture studio, one of the largest production facilities in the country, showcases forty buildings on the National Register of Historic Places, twelve purpose-built sound stages, 200 acres of greenspace and a diverse backlot. Tyler Perry Studios Fort McPherson is the fourth expansion in the lineage of the writer, actor, producer, director, and philanthropist’s creative empire.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Phipps Plaza, 3500 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
If you choose the hotel pick up at downtown hotels, wait for your driver at the valet parking area 5 minutes before the scheduled pick up.
Return Detail :Hyatt Regency Atlanta, 265 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wear mask at all times during the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.