Atlanta Historical Homes Tour
Peek into Atlanta's history. Cruise through the affluent Buckhead community, learning its history, view upscale mansions. We also drive through historical Ansley Park area viewing its stately homes.
Tour two of the historical homes on our list: Swan House, Margret Mitchell "Gone with the Wind" House, Governor's Mansion or Martin Luther King Jr's Home, on this guided tour of two of Atlanta's famed historical neighborhoods Buckhead and Midtown's Ansley Park, enjoy hotel pick-up and drop off selective hotels only.
Tues, Wed, Thursdays, we tour inside of the Governor's Mansion, a Greek Revival style home, and OUTSIDE of the Swan House. Lunch is at the Swan Coach House (lunch price not included). Completing the tour, is The Margaret Mitchell House, we tour the home and hear about the author Ms. Mitchell.
Saturdays, the homes we visit varies. We select two homes from our list: . Confirmation of homes visiting is sent prior to tour date. The Governor's Mansion is closed Saturdays.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided Tours of Two Historical Homes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Lunch stop (price of lunch is not included)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities - recommended
- Cost of lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buckhead, 3060 Peachtree Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305-2234
We cruise historical Buckhead one of the most affluent areas in Atlanta, also know for its upscale manision, restaurants and malls.
Pass By: Ansley Park, Atlanta, GA
We also visit historical Ansley Park area and view its stately homes.
Pass By: Atlanta History Center, 130 W Paces Ferry Rd NW 10 St Nw, Atlanta, GA 30305
Possible to visit.
Pass By: Swan House, 130 W Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305-1380
We stop at the Swan house. We view the outside of home only for 10 minutes
Stop At: Georgia Governor's Mansion, 391 W Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305-1001
Available every Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is not available on Saturdays.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Swan Coach House, 3130 Slaton Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Our Lunch stop is at the Swan Coach House for an hour. Lunch is not included in the price of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Margaret Mitchell House, 979 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
We tour OUTSIDE of the house only.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Atlanta, GA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up at selected hotels only - in Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead, If hotel is not listed please contact local provider to confirm pick-up availability.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear mask at all times during the tour.
- This tour involves moderate walking. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour start time/duration starts at the time of pick up.
- Please check hotel pick-up listing prior to booking tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers of (4) guest to run tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- No backpacks or oversize bags allowed in the Governor's Mansion
- Tours of the Governor's Mansion are at will of the Governor's Mansion approval
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Additional charges may apply for pick-up if hotel is not one of our selected hotels.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.