Atlanta Sightseeing Tour
Go sightseeing through Atlanta, take in historical sites and learn about Atlanta's rich history from your local guide. Atlanta is home to some of the best restaurants and shopping. We visit areas of town often seen in movies and on nationally broadcasted TV programs. Experience the vibrant places where the locals and tourist meet and eat. You will visit Buckhead's affluent neighborhoods, midtown home of art. We cruise through the downtown area home to the historical Auburn Ave and stop at Dr. Martin Luther's Kings' birth home and tomb. Additional highlights, you will pass by the World of Coca Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, Mercedes Benz Stadium, home of the falcon (great photo opportunity) and Castleberry Hills which is home to many film locations. Enjoy this booming metropolis in a unique way. Lunch (own expense) and a shopping stop are included at the Ponce City Market. The tour allows you the time to photograph your adventures and explore on your own.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Lunch Stop (lunch is not included in the price)
What's excluded :
- Lunch expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The King Center, 449 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312-1503
A quick stop at Dr. Martin Luther's Kings, Jr. birth Home and tomb.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: World of Coca-Cola, 121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1807
Pass by at one of Atlanta's biggest companies.
Pass By: 100 CNN Center, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Pass by to one of Atlanta's biggest companies.
Pass By: Georgia Aquarium, 225 Baker St, Atlanta, GA 30313-1809
Pass by Atlanta's largest aquarium.
Pass By: Mercedes Benz Stadium, 1 Amb Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1501
Pass by the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, home of the Falcon.
Stop At: No Mas! Cantina, 180 Walker St SW ste b, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Stop to get refreshments which is included in the tour. This is part of Castleberry Hilll, home to many film locations.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ponce City Market, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308-1884
We stop at Ponce City market for your lunch stop. Lunch is at your own expense.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Centennial Olympic Park, 265 Park Avenue West NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1615
Pass By: Buckhead, 3060 Peachtree Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305-2234
Drive thru Buckhead to pass by some of the historical mansions may be adjusted depending on the first location.
Departure Point :Atlanta, GA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up at selected hotels only - in Downtown, Midtown, and Buckhead, If hotel is not listedplease contact local provider to confirm pick-up availability.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Viator Exclusive Tour
- Tour start time/duration starts at the time of pick up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required and minimum of 4 guests to run to tour. Possible cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet tour guests requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Moderate amount of walking involved, please wear comfortable shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.