Atlantis Kona Submarine Adventure
Discover our world beneath the waves with Atlantis Submarines Kona! Our battery-powered vessels are the world’s most technologically advanced passenger submarines. A special added bonus of this tour experience is also seeing the spectacular Kona coastline while riding our shuttle boat to our submarine dive site.
Dive 100 feet below the surface and experience Kona’s marine mysteries, highlighted by a magnificent and pristine 25-acre natural coral reef garden created by an ancient lava flow. The Kona dive site is frequented by fascinating marine life such as barracuda, yellow tang, eel and parrot fish. See firsthand how sunken ships have combined with Mother Nature to create self-sustaining habitats that attract and feed marine life off the shores of Kona.
Our comfortable, air-conditioned submarine interior offers large viewing portals that allow you to relax and enjoy the wonders of the deep. Don’t miss out on one of the most insightful eco-adventures on the island of Hawaii!
per adult from
What's included :
- Sightseeing shuttle to submarine dive site
- Submarine dive aboard the 48-passenger submarine
- Audio narration is available in Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, and Korean.
- Live English narration provided by our underwater naturalist.
- Entry/Admission - Atlantis Submarines Kona
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atlantis Submarines Kona, 75-5660 Palani Rd Courtyard King Kamehameha Kona Beach Hotel, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
An unforgettable 45-minute journey aboard an Atlantis 48-passenger submarine, as featured in National Geographic television specials, where guests explore a 25-acre natural coral reef and its marine inhabitants!
Allow Atlantis Submarines to show you the other 96% of Kona you can't see any other way. Treat yourself to Kona's most beautiful and captivating scenery, habitats, and isolated treasures. You'll descend 100 feet into another version of paradise -- one hidden even from the people of Hawaii for centuries. Atlantis Submarines Kona offers a journey aboard a 48-passenger submarine. Guests will discover an 18,000-year-old, 25-acre fringing coral reef, which boasts a vibrant ecosystem. Passengers view coral formations and tropical fish.Headset providing narrations in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Spanish are available upon request at no additional cost. Our escorts will assist you to our shuttle vessel from our Atlantis office which will take you out to the submarine.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :75-5660 Palani Rd, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours are in English. Headsets providing narration in Japanese are available upon request
- Children must be 36 inches tall or taller to ride the submarine
- Passengers must be capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder to board the submarine
- Actual underwater tour time is 45 minutes. Shuttle boat ride from the pier to the submarine and transfer is 5 minutes each way
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.