Atlantis Submarine Expedition in Cozumel
Dive to depths of 100 feet (30 meters) in a submarine, piloted by a professional and licensed crew. Discover why Cozumel is one of the top dive destinations in the world on board the Atlantis Submarine! Make an underwater journey to Chankanaab, an environmentally protected marine park, home to amazing coral formations and a variety of marine animals.
per adult from
What's included :
- 40 minute Submarine Tour
- Complimentary Rum Punch or Fruit Punch
- Dive Certificate
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Atlantis Submarines
- Entry/Admission - Chankanaab Reef
What's excluded :
- US$ 2 Marine Park Fee (charged direct)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atlantis Submarines, Carretera a Chankanaab Km 4, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chankanaab Reef, Cozumel Mexico
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Carretera Costera Sur 6, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair guests may participate if they are able to safely navigate a 12-step ladder into and out of the submarine.
- Please Note: a US$2 Marine Park Entrance Fee will be charged per person, directly, on the day of the tour.
- Not recommended for child age 3 and under
- Children must be 36 inches tall or taller to ride the submarine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Shoes disinfection, we ask our guests when coughing/snezeeing cover with elbow, etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.