Atlas Mountains & Camel Ride Day Trip
Enjoy a full day trip out to Imlil village and Atlas Mountains. Depart from Marrakech and enjoy local Berber hospitality, have lunch in a Berber house Stop to explore colorful rural villages, hike with a local guide or ride a mule ...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel / Riad pickup and drop-off
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan with an English-speaking driver / guide
- Guided hiking tour in the mountains with our local professional guide (Waterfalls area)
- Typical Lunch at a local Berber family house (Soup, Berber tajine, couscous, fruits, and mineral water)
- Drinks (Bottled mineral water + Orange juice beside river or fresh mint tea)
- Weekly market visit (Certain days)
- Local guide
- Camel ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
You will be picked up at 08:30 am from your hotel / Riad in a 4WD or minivan and drive towards the High Atlas Mountains via Tahnaouet (local market on Tuesdays), Valley Ghighaya, Moulay Brahim gorges, Asni (market on Saturdays) then between terraced fields of vegetables, fruit trees (walnuts & cherries). You can visit Asni weekly market and venture further to Imlil (at 1740m) set in the upper level foothills of the Western High Atlas Mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
A main trail head with streams and paths branching out in all directions from Imlil and is famous for its fantastic range of seasonal activities and quaint mountain village charm. Here we shall leave our vehicle to take a welcome glass of mint tea in the village and meet your local guide prior to setting off for a 4km excursion.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Aroumd, Aroumd, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
We'll head south to the Berber village of Aroumd (Aremd) (at 1843m), passing the small village of Ait Souka, Targa-Imoula & Tagadirte where you'll get a prime view of the High Atlas peaks of the Toubkal Massif ( 4167m), Jbels Aguelzim (3547m), Aksouâl (3847m) and the Adrar Adj (3122m). We shall stop at Aroumd for lunch served at a Berber family. The village is seemingly built like house upon house on a large hillside overlooking ancient irrigated terraced fields of barley, corn & Toubkal peak. After lunch we will descend on the other side of the valley with a view on the waterfall, passing Achiem village and back to Imlil then heading back to Marrakech.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.