Atlas Mountains and 3 Valleys from Marrakech including Camel Ride
A one day excursion to the Imlil 3 Valleys mountain region which includes a short to medium trek of this beautiful area of the Toubkal National Park, a Camel ride at Moulay Ibrahim River, a tour of a Berber village and a traditional Berber lunch with mint tea. If this excursion is taken on a Tuesday or Saturday you will be able to see a traditional Berber market. Not only will you be rewarded with amazing and breathtaking views of the summit of Toubkal and surrounding mountain ranges as your journey takes you past waterfalls, the hamlets of Ait Mizan, Targe and Imoula, but you will experience how the Berber people of Imlil and Ait Souka go about their daily lives. Your guide will point out things of interest and talk to you about the Berber culture and heritage along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transport
- Local guide
- Camel ride
- Cultural trek
- Hotel / centre of the medina pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- In the morning you will depart Marrakech at 9am and en route you will have the opportunity to stop in Tahnouat where you can stop at an Argan Oil Co-operative (if you wish) and learn how the woman of the co-operative turn the Argan nut into many of the different Argan Oil based products Morocco is famous for. You will then continue on through Asni where on a Saturday a traditional Berber Souk and market can be visited. If the excursion is taken on a Tuesday you can visit the souk in Tahnouat. There are many photo opportunities of traditional villages and wonderful scenery on the way.
In Imlil you will have tea or coffee and meet your guide and then you will walk for 2 or 3 hours with your local mountain guide visiting Berber villages, waterfalls and experiencing amazing views of the highest mountains in North Africa. Your guide will point out things of interest and talk to you about the Berber culture and heritage along the way.
After having a traditional Berber lunch (included in the price) you will then enjoy a short walk to another Berber village with the possibility of mint tea / coffee and biscuits with a Berber family in local house. Departure from Imlil in the late afternoon and en route you will have the option of riding a camel at Moulay Ibrahim River, arrival in Marrakech around 6pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From the reception area of your hotel or riad in MarrakechDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Trainers to walk in are strongly recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.