Atlas Mountains and Agafay Desert Tour From Marrakech With Camle Ride
Visit Atlas mountains and the Agafay desert on a full-day tour. Discover Morocco, by passing through Asni valley after having a stop at Azrou village, which is considered to be the oldest Berber village in the area. Visit Imlil, walk through traditional Berber villages, and experience Berber life while enjoying the panoramic view of the Atlas mountains. Pass through a nice waterfall in the way, enjoy traditional Moroccan food and a camel ride at Agafay desert.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour Guide
- Camle Ride
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
The day trip will begin after meeting the guide in Marrakesh at 08:30 am.
Travel towards Atlas mountains and the Agafay desert.
Pass through Asni valley after having a picture of Azrou village, which is considered the oldest Berber village in the area.
Reach Imlil, which is located at the heart of the High Atlas Mountains.
Walk through traditional Berber village.
Pass through a nice waterfall on the way
For lunch, have traditional Moroccan food.
After lunch, pass through the traditional Berber villages where the authentic houses are built of earth and stone by the inhabitants themselves in the Kik plateau.
Drink tea with one of the Berber families in their typical home.
Continue to the Agafay desert and have a nice camel ride.
The tour ends back in Marrakesh around 6:00 pm.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
Visit the local weekly Berber Market and stop to take pictures of the Valleys and ski resort
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains Imlil, Imlil 42152 Morocco
Discover the Majestic High Atlas Mountains
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lalla Takerkoust, Lalla Takerkoust, Marrakech-Safi
Stop for pictures and Camle Ride in lala Takerkouste dam.and following to desert agafay
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Safi
enjoy the amazing landscapes of Rocky desert of Agafay and the Atlas Mountains
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.