Atlas Mountains and Berber Village Private Tour from Marrakech
Discover life in the High Atlas Mountains by Imlil Valley Day Trip from Marrakech, Enjoy a hike through spectacular mountain valleys at the foot of Mount Toubkal. Enjoy lunch in a local Berber house while enjoying a relaxing day away from bustling Marrakech.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camle Ride (optional)
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Marrakesh
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Mount Toubkal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Pickup from Riad or the hotel in Marrakech at around 08:30 am.
Meet the guide in Marrakech, and drive south-east towards the majestic Atlas Mountains.
Stop to take a picture of the oldest Berber village in the Tahanout area, and visit the Berber woman cooperative.
Stop at Asni to picture the summit of Oukaimden before reaching Imlil.
Reach Imlil village, and start the walk going through the Berber villages to discover their culture.
Visit a waterfall in the middle of nowhere. The walk will be gentle, and the views are awesome.
Lunch will be cooked by our family in my traditional home.
Return to Marrakesh by 5:00 pm.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
Visit the local weekly Berber Market and stop to take pictures of the Valleys and ski resort
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains Imlil, Imlil 42152 Morocco
Discover the Majestic High Atlas Mountains
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mount Toubkal, Morocco
Stop to take pictures of the highest peak in Morocco and North Africa.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Aroumd, Aroumd, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Aroumd is a small Berber village in the Ait Mizane Valley of the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.