Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls Day Trip from Marrakech
This day-long excursion from Marrakech provides you with the opportunity to encounter Berber village life firsthand as you make your way to the home of a Berber family in the High Atlas mountains, and an opportunity to ride a camel which is included. This is a highlight of any trip to Marrakech!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- camel ride
- mint tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakesh, Morocco
After early pickup at your Marrakech accommodation, head south toward the Atlas Mountains by air-conditioned minivan with your guide.
Admire the views and, after stops at a traditional village and argan oil co-operative, continue into lush, orchard-filled valleys framed by rugged peaks. Stop for a camel ride before venturing deep into the Imlil Valley. Break for Moroccan tea and cake on a scenic terrace and chat to your guide as to whether you want to hike, drive, or ride a mule to the next stop.
Set out for Ait Souka Village the way you’ve chosen, absorbing the scenery and tranquility on route. Here, enjoy a traditional Berber lunch, including tajine (slow-cooked stew) and couscous, and visit a Berber family home to learn about their lifestyle.
Continue to Moulay Brahim near the Asni Valley, and absorb the views of Mt.Toukbal before returning to Marrakech where a hotel drop-off ends your trip.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure PointFrom your hotel in Marrakech or your RiadDeparture Time9:00 AMDuration7hReturn DetailsReturns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.