Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls: Guided Day Trip from Marrakech
Get beautiful views of the Atlas Mountains from a different perspective on a camel trek through the foothills on the outskirts of Marrakech. Take a welcome mint tea break at a local home. Ride through fruit orchards, see local villages and more.
• Ride a camel through the foothills of the Atlas Mountains
• Stop at a village home and enjoy lunch with the locals
• Take in the impressive views of the Atlas Mountains from a new perspective
• Go to the weekly market if your camel ride is on a Saturday
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide
- Camel ride
- Entry/Admission - Imlil Day Trips
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil Day Trips, Marrakech Morocco
Depart Marrakech at 08 :30 and travel by private vehicle to the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Go to the village of Asni for the start of your adventure. After an approximately 40-minute drive, switch to a camel and ride through apple orchards, juniper forests and local villages.
Spend about half hours on camel back before a 10-minute walk to lunch. Enjoy a welcome mint tea break at a local home. Get a nice view of the surrounding scenery from the roof terrace. Then, take another 10-minute stroll back to your waiting vehicle.
Journey back to Marrakech via a different route for alternative views. Pass through the Kik Plateau, famed for its stunning landscape, beautiful views of the mountains and abundance of flowers in the spring. See the reservoir of Lalla Takerkoust before you arrive back in Marrakech at the end of the day.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Hi, we will meet in front of the Argana cafe in the square Jamea El Fena at 08H30, if it's not close from you we will pick you up from your hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.