Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls with Camel ride Day Trip
This is an amazing multi activities day trip that each traveler should add to his/her bucket list when visiting Marrakech.
- Breathtaking views guaranteed
- Walk through Berber villages and green fields and meet your soul in the nature.
- Delicious lunch at our family house
- Camel ride experience (Optional)
- Visite the high Atlas Mountains and three valleys
- Visite Adafay Desert
- Meet the Berbers in their homeland and learn about their culture
- No more cost after purchasing the tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport and hotelp ickup
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camel ride
What's excluded :
- Lunch ( Optional )
Pickup from your hotel in Marrakech around 09:00 for a 2-hour drive south through the Moulay Brahim gorges. Stop to visit the argan oil cooperative in Tahnaout and Asni Valley along the way.
Imlil, at 1740m Enjoy a welcome glass of mint tea in the village. your local guide prior to setting out on a trek for abour 1to 2 hours towards the south, to the Berber village of Aroumd.
En route you’ll pass by waterfalls, fields of crops and cherry and walnut orchards.
Throughout your trek you’ll be rewarded with amazing views of the High Atlas Mountains.
Visit the village of Aroumd in the Assif Aït Mizane valley, overlooking ancient irrigated terraced fields of barley, corn and vegetables and surrounded by almond and walnut trees. Then head back to the village of Ait Souka, where you’ll enjoy a 3-course lunch served on the roof terrace of a traditional Berber guesthouse.
After lunch you can wander back down the road to the Aitsouka, and enjoy mint tea with a member of the guide's family.
On the way back to Marrakesh you’ll stop at the Moulay Brahim gorge to experience a short camel ride through areas where Mission Impossible 5 was filmed. You’ll arrive back in Marrakech at around 17:00
• Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in any where in Marrakech
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.