Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys: Private Guided Day Trip from Marrakech
You’ll encounter firsthand the beauty and hospitality of Berber culture by visiting the Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys with Berber Villages of the High Atlas mountains south of Marrakech. You’ll spend a great day and meeting the berber people and learning about their lives, discovering another way of life.
Pick-up/drop-off in Marrakech, travel in style vehicle with air-conditioning and professional driver and English-speaking Berber guide, three course Berber lunch at Berber Villages, Camel ride included (if you wish to do it)
Visit to: Asni Valley, Imlil Valley, Aroumd Valley, Kik plateau, Imlil waterfalls. as you will also walk through many Berber Villages and vist one of the berber family and have a tea at theyr home.
A unique experience and a day you will always remember.
The tour start from Marrakech at 9:00 AM, and ended back in Marrakech around 17:30 PM
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Camel Ride
- Mint tea with the family
What's excluded :
- Lunch for 6 Euros (options)
- Pickup from your accommodation in any where in Marrakech or we can meet you outside of Café Argana at 9:30 am (in Jamaa el Fna square). From there we will rdrive and begin our journey to the High Atlas mountains. Our first stop will be a peaceful place where you'll be dressed in traditional Berber clothes and enjoy a camel ride. Next we'll drive to a women's argan oil cooperative (Asni Valley ) where there will be a bread & oil tasting with Moroccan tea.
Next stop will be Imlil Valley (altitude 1740 m), the picturesque and lively valley which will be the starting point of our 1 to 2 hours hike. It is a nice place with a fast flowing river, walnut trees and very traditional Berber villages dotted throughout. From here we will start our walk with a leisurely stop at our family charming home where you can take in the stunning view from the rooftop terrace while you enjoy a delicious Berber lunc.
After lunch we'll continue our walk through the Berber villages and pass by a spectacular waterfall, after which we will find our car waiting to drive us to Marrakech (arriving back in the city at approximately 5:30pm).
Departure Point :Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your Hotel or we can meet at Restaurant Cafe Argana in Jemaa El fna square
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide your Accommodation details
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.