Atlas Mountains - Day Trip To Imlil
- Explore the beautiful villages and dramatic panoramic of the Atlas Mountains
- Enjoy a scenic walk at the base of Mount Toubkal and the Berber Village
- Take lunch with a Berber family in their home
- Ride a mule through the wild grasslands of the area
- Pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech and all transfers
- A mule ride
- Your English speaking guide in Imlil
- Lunch at a traditional Berber house
START TIME: APPROXIMATELY 8am
TRIP DURATION: 9 - 10 HOURS
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- IMLIL DAY TRIP ITINERARY
Leaving from your accommodation in Marrakech at approximately 9am, you will begin your journey to the basecamp of the Imlil which shares its magical space with the 2nd highest mountain in Africa, Mount Toubkal. On your way, you will pass through the old military base of Tahanoute - a picturesque town with a Tuesday market which you will visit (though only if you book to go on a Tuesday!). You will drive past Asni where the same rules apply but on a Saturday, until you reach your destination of Imlil.
You will be met by your guide and enjoy a 2 hours easy hike to discover the Berber villages in the area and the dreamy waterfalls - if fairies existed, they would probably choose to live here... Enjoy lunch with Berber hospitality in one of the Imlil villages before continuing your hike for another 2 hours - a slightly more enduring one with more ascents.
Your transport will be waiting for you at the end for your return to Marrakech
Departure Point :YOUR ACCOMMODATION IN MARRAKECH
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.