Atlas Mountains Day Trip with Camel Ride
As a Berber local I highly recommend travellers to make it to the Atlas Mountains to run away from the hustle and the bustle of city to a splendid environement full of love and warmness.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Your Ourika valley day trip starts at 09am from your
accommodation in Marrakech. After a short drive from Marrakech into the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. We will take the road along the valley of Ourika, then you enter through a succession of clinging mountain villages. stop to see wonderful landscapes full of vibrant colours as we move through the hillsides. Our first stop will be in a traditional house of a Berber family who lives in the valley. The family often open their home to visitors who wish to enjoy their surroundings, the family will offer us tea and serve us their local breakfast which consists of bread, honey, butter and olive oil. Ourika day trip from Marrakech will give you the chance to ride camels for half an hour deeper in the valley. Later on we will continue our tour to reach Setti Fatma, a favorite weekend destination for many Moroccans. Highly appreciated for its beautiful streams and 7 waterfalls, beautiful cliffs, green valleys. You will explore a region which still practice a medieval agricultural tradition. Walk around the valley to take photos of the views of green terraces, surrounding the Atlas mountains, hike with a local guide to the first waterfall. After the hike we go back for lunch in a nice restaurant with a beautiful view over the mountains, lunch will be composed of variety of Moroccan dishes (Vegetarians are welcome). Then We will finish our day driving back to Marrakech with a stop at the Ladies Cooperatives of Argan Oil .
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We gladly pick you up from your accommodation .
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.