Atlas Mountains Day Trip with Camel Ride from Marrakech including lunch
Immerse yourself in Berber culture with this full-day tour from Marrakech, which will take you and your party out into the Atlas Mountains. You'll learn about argan oil at a local cooperative, hike through Berber hamlets, dine on a traditional three-course lunch, and go on a half-hour camel ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Tour Guide
- Lunch - Tagine with chicken or vegetarian and salad Moroccan and dessert
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal expanses
- After picking you up from your accommodation in Marrakech, we take you on a unique adventure to discover and learn the hidden secrets of Berber lifestyle and history. You will have the opportunity to visit an argan cooperative to witness how the local women turn an Argan Nut into oil, whilst also enjoying a cup of fresh mint tea, peanut butter and local bread.
We will drive deeper into Atlas valleys to reach an altitude of 1800m. In Imlil valley, you will enjoy a unique walk through the berber hamlets and walnut fields for about 2-3 hours (flexible), swivelling through its villages and hidden trails, whilst appreciating the nature.
An irresistible 3 courses lunch cooked and served by locals shouldn't be missed before we drive back to Asni valley for a 30 minutes camel ride, all within the vicinity of the Atlas Mountains.
During your experience, your guide will be pleased to share with you all his knowledge of Morocco’s Berber local culture, lifestyles, and the most beautiful landscapes that this region offers.
The Atlas Mountains have left hikers feeling overwhelmed by its scenery, leading them to return! It’s a place like no other which you would not want to miss.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredWe pick up all travelers from their accommodations
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.